Thank you for purchasing tickets for The Selfie Kingdom (TSK) Please read this policy carefully. This is TSK’s Return and Refund Policy.
TSK has a no-refund policy for online bookings and you are not entitled to any refund if you change your mind about going or realize you can’t go anymore (TSK will try to accommodate a request for a reschedule but TSK does not guarantee availability). However, you can get a refund if TSK cancels, moves or reschedules the booked event. Contact us to find out how to do so.
In case Guest wishes to change the time and/or date of the booking an administration cost of 15 Dirhams per transaction will be applicable Unused Tickets cannot be changed/exchanged after their scheduled date or timeslot has passed.
Terms and Conditions:
By purchasing a ticket to or entering The selfie Kingdom (TSK), guests demonstrate a desire to experience TSK, the UAE’s first interactive dedicated space for selfies. Guests agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors to TSK. All members of the party should be made aware of, and accept these Terms and Conditions. If someone is under the legal age of 18, these must be acknowledged by a Parent/Guardian.
- TSK reserves the right to make changes and amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any point.
- Anyone using the our facilities must read these terms prior to their participation/entry.
- You are aware that TSK is an interactive place that inherently involves potential risks and dangers.
- Anyone using the facilities agrees to follow all safety rules and act responsibly. Failure to do so may result in an individual/group being asked to leave.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by a parent/guardian at all times.
- Certain dress codes will be prohibited and subject to Selfie Kingdom’s approval. We reserve the right to refuse entry to individuals who are deemed to be dressed inappropriately.
- Guests bring in their belongings at their own risks, TSK does not take any responsibility for lost items.
- Care must be taken not to damage the rooms, fixtures and accessories in TSK; any damage caused by a customer will be assessed and the customer maybe charged for it.
- Guests deemed to be behaving inappropriately and/or are found to be causing damage to the facilities may be asked to leave by TSK staff.
- Guests must remain in the cafe’ area if they don’t have an entry ticket.
- No professional personal photographers will be allowed unless pre-approval of TSK management is obtained.
- The personal use of personal professional cameras is discouraged.
The selfie Kingdom TSK accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property while visiting our place. Items lost in the ball pit may not be found until after the close of business. Lost & Found inquiries should be made to staff at the premises or by emailing us on email@example.com.
The Selfie Kingdom reserves the right to refuse admission to individuals and groups if we believe that allowing admission will cause damage, harm or distress to people already on the premises. The Duty Managers’ decision is final in these cases.